Transformers rise of the beasts trailer dropped on Dec 1, 2022 and along with the excitement, fans have so many questions right now. There are so many things that you probably missed in the trailer but don’t worry you are at the right place in this article we have tried our best to answer all of your questions.
Initially, the worldwide and India release date of the movie was 24th May 2023 but now it’s changed to 9th June 2023.
About the trailer
- Looking at the trailer we see that the incidents taking place in this movie happened before the first transformer trilogy period starring Shia LaBeouf.
- This movie will be a sequel to the Bumble Bee movie released in 2019 which was set in the 80s. Continuing the timeline rise of the beast movie will be set in 1994.
- Talking about the porche that we see in the beginning part of the trailer is also an Autobot, his name is Mirage. As his name goes, he can make mirages of himself as seen in the trailer. We also get to see Arcee, alongside Wheeljack in the trailer.
Transformers rise of the beasts Trailer breakdown
- In the trailer, we get to see new types of transformers, the maximals, and the Terrrorcons.
- In the comics, the maximals are the direct descendants of the Autobots. As the maximals are descendants of Autobots this implies that there might be a time travel plot happening in the movie.
- The ape maximal that we see in the trailer, his name is Optimus Primal, the direct descendent of Optimus Prime.
- In the comics, in the future, the spark within Optimus Prime is given to Optimus Primal granting him a more strong transformers body for himself.
- We also get to see a cheetah-like maximal whose name is Cheetor, a rhino-like maximal whose name is Rhinox, and an eagle-like maximal whose name is Airazor.
Transformers rise of the beasts Villains?
- Now let’s talk about the villains in this movie. The villains or villainous group in this movie are the Terrorcons, and the leader of the Terrorcons is Scourge, who we also see in the trailer slicing through Bumble bee.
- In the comics, terrors are being created by Decepticons the nemesis of Autobots. Terrorcons can be seen as the zombies of transformers, as Decepticons created them by putting dark energon inside the bodies of dead transformers, so in a way, you can say that they were born from the dead.
If you want to keep yourself updated with the latest and upcoming Top movies, Web series and TV shows then you can read our other Articles.